We’re the only hotel in Tavares within walking distance to the Tavares Pavilion on the Lake - Tavares’ own world-class wedding & event venue. We frequently accommodate large groups of guests and wedding parties.
The Pavilion requires that hair and makeup for the bride and bridesmaids be done outside of the facility, making us the most convenient location not only for wedding guests, but for the bride and her bridesmaids to get ready on her wedding day.
• Jones Brothers & Co. Air And Seaplane Adventures offers affordable, dramatic tours of the surrounding lakes and further, for groups and individuals - as well as chartered flights to exotic locations (1 minute walk from Key West lobby)
• Boat and jetski rentals available at the docks behind our lobby
• Tavares Splash Park & Water Playground (open to public, 5 minute walk from Key West front desk)
• Antique & Vintage shops (5-10 minute walk from Key West front desk) and sundry items close-by
• 16 cafés, restaurants and shops within a 10 minute walk
On the Water:
Lake Dora forms the larger Harris Chain of (8) Lakes in Lake County, FL totaling 45,000 acres of freshwater playground for speed- and sailboaters, jetski riders, kayakers and other watersport enthusiasts, and hosts annual festivals and competitions throughout the year. Boats and jetskis can be rented at the docks that line the shore of Lake Dora, a short walk from our lobby area.
Lake Dora is one of 1,000 lakes that form the landscape of the Lake County, and well-know for its fantastic bass fishing.